Friday, September 9, 2011

Free Fun!

Hike, Hike, Hike, we love to Hike! This summer we have loved going hiking in the mountains, now that it's cooling down in the afternoons, we will go even more after his 2nd nap. Rockwell loves hanging out in the backpack and when Taylor comes with us, he'll usually fly fish while we walk around and we'll bring a little something to eat and have a picnic. We love it, and it's a great way to have fun for free:) We are still trying to find more good trails, so if you have any you recommend, let us know!

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed hiking with my kids as well. I just LOVE being out in the fresh air and spending that uninterrupted time together. Our favorite trails have been up Big Cottonwood Canyon. We like to walk the boardwalk at Silver Lake. There are also 2 hiking trails just off the boardwalk (we haven't done those just yet as the snow took forever to melt this year!) But we just went up to Brighton to Mary's Lake and it was gorgeous! A very fun hike. We'd love to do that one again! I think there might have been a couple more over in that area but I'm not sure. We also enjoy the hike to Donut Falls. I wish I knew where some more fun trails were because I would sure like to try them out.

    ReplyDelete