Monday, August 22, 2011

My new vacuum!

The Shark Navigator Vacuum! Oh how I love thee... I sang today as I tried you out for the first time... who would have thought I could get so excited about a vacuum?? Well it's mainly because my last one was so horrible the contrast was unreal! I live in a 2 bedroom apartment, and my first time vacuuming I had to empty the dirt out before I even finished. *It's light weight, never looses suction, 7 year warranty, never needs parts replaces, easy empty system, and works great! I had my mind set on a Dyson, but luckily I talked to a guy at target who had done all his research and told me about the Shark. I bought mine at Costco for $129 and it is worth every cent (reasonably priced considering the $489 Dyson!) So there you go, the joy a great vacuum can bring a clean freak mom, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment